Men's Soccer to Travel to Boston College
Holy Cross (0-2-1)
vs. Boston College (2-0-2)
|Date||Sept. 11, 2018|
|Newton Campus Soccer Field|
|Watch||ACC Network Extra|
|Last Meeting||Oct. 12, 2010 | L, 3-0|
|Series History||Holy Cross trails, 6-24-2|
|Follow Us||Twitter | Facebook | Instagram|
WORCESTER, Mass. – The Holy Cross men’s soccer team will travel to Boston College to play at 5:00 p.m. on Sept. 11 in a non-conference match up. The game will be played in Newton, Mass. This will be the teams' first meeting since 2010 when the Eagles won, 3-0.
Things to Know About Holy Cross:
- The Crusaders open the week with a 0-2-1 record. Holy Cross most recently played at Rhode Island on Sept. 5, where they fell 3-0.
- Mason Brummett leads Holy Cross with one goal and five shots. Owen Azrak has also posted one goal on the season.
- Freshman forward Simon Becher has taken a team-leading nine shots in three games played.
- Henry Stutz has played in goal in each of the Crusaders’ three games to a 1.86 goals against average and .750 save percentage. The senior keeper has made 18 saves on the year.
Things to Know About Boston College:
- The Eagles host the Crusaders with a 2-0-2 overall record and 1-0-0 ACC record after most recently defeating Clemson, 3-2, on Sept. 7.
- Boston College is led by Simon Enstrom, who has tallied five of the Eagles nine goals this season. Enstrom has also added one assist.
- While two goalkeepers have seen time for Boston College, Antonio Chavez Borrelli has started in the last two games. Borrelli has played 265:00 minutes for a 1.70 goals against average and a .737 save percentage.