• A member of the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee.
- Ran season-best 8k time of 27:17.45 at the New England Championship on Oct. 8
- Also posted 8k times of 27:47 at the Nassaney Invitational, 28:22.5 at the Patriot League Championship and 29:32 at the IC4A Championship
- Ran the 5k in 16:31 versus New Hampshire and Providence and the five mile in 28:44 at the National Catholic Championship
- Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll
- Ran a season-best 8K time of 27:23 at the New England Championship, while also earning an 8K time of 27:30 at the Paul Short Invitational.
- Ran his best 5K of the season at the Central Connecticut Mini Meet with a time of 16:34.
- Also ran a 5K vs. New Hampshire and Providence, where he finished with a time of 17:18.
- Ran the 5 mile at the UMass Dartmouth Invitational in a time of 27:09.
- Patriot League Academic Honor Roll
- Ran season-best 8K time of 26:58.10 at the Patriot League Championship
- Also ran against New Hampshire 6K (41st, 21:08.50) and in the UMass Dartmouth Invitational (90th, 27:18.73), Central Connecticut Mini Meet 5K (JV, 5th, 16:22.41) and IC4A Championship 5 mile (126th, 29:36.50)
Before Holy Cross:
- Three-year member of the varsity cross country team at Fairfield College Preparatory School … 2013 team captain
- Named to first team All-Southern Connecticut Conference
- Earned New Haven Register All-Conference honors
- Team won the 2013 SCC championship
- Set a 5K personal record with a time of 16:19
- Three-year member of the varsity indoor track team
- Team captain for the 2013-2014 season
- Member of 4x800 meter SCC champion relay squad
- Three-year member of the varsity outdoor track team
- Team captain for the 2014 season
- Member of the 4x800 meter SCC champion relay squad
- Participated in the relay for life club
- Son of Burton and Celeste Hilton
- Has one brother (Nicholas) and one sister (Grace)
- Majoring in Psychology
Hilton's Top 8KPerformances
|2014||26:58.10||Patriot League Championship (11/1)|