Swimming & Diving Concludes Competition at Patriot League Championships
ANNAPOLIS, Md. - The Holy Cross swimming & diving teams concluded competition at the Patriot League Championships on Saturday, Feb. 17. The men's team finished in tenth place overall, and the women's team placed ninth. Navy took first in both the men's and women's championship.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM DAY FOUR
- Freshman Brianna Larnard broke the school record in the 200 fly with a time 2:06.38. She placed 15th in the finals.
- In the 400 free relay, the team of freshman Isabella Miko-Rydzaj, sophomore Kayleigh Hoagland and seniord Katie Conners and Nina Sparre broke the school record with a time of 3:33.11 and finished 10th.
- In the 3-meter diving event, junior Casey Sherman placed 12th with a score of 215.90 in the finals.
- In the 200 back, freshman Nathan Kramer broke the 200 back record in the preliminary round (1:51.05) and then again in the finals (1:50.75). He finished 10th overall.
- Junior Steve Tierney broke the 100 free record leading off the 400 free relay. He recorded a time of 45.60 and the relay team finished ninth.