Women's Track & Field Set for ECAC Indoor Championships
BOSTON, Mass. - During the 2017-2018 indoor season track & field, 15 student-athletes qualified for the ECAC Indoor Championships. The meet will be held at the Boston University Track & Tennis Center in Boston, Mass. The competition begins at 2:30 p.m. on Friday, March 2. Saturday and Sunday's events will begin at 9:30 a.m.
HOLY CROSS QUALIFIERS:
- The women's track & field team had 15 athletes qualify for the ECAC Indoor Championships.
- Three freshmen qualified: Abbie Mokwuah qualified in the shot put event, Christa Jay Moore secured a spot in the pole vault and Hailey Mulville was a member of the qualifying 4x400 relay team.
- Three sophomores will compete with Allie Smiley qualifying in the 60m dash and the long jump. Jenna Gasparrini hit qualifying marks in the 3000m and 5000m. Caroline Frey was a member of the 4x400m qualifying relay team.
- Alexandra Curtin, Katherine Guilbo and Lauren Rasmus make up the juniors who qualified for the ECACs. Curtin qualified for the long jump, Guilbo hit qualifying marks as a member of the 4x800m relay team and Rasmus qualified with the 4x400m relay team.
- Six seniors qualified for the ECACs. Alanna Hitscherich hit marks in the long jump. Zoe Matherne hit qualifying marks for the 800m, 1000m, 1mile and 4x800m relay. Claire Turner qualified for the 800m and 4x800m relay. Kate Spitler notched qualifying times with the 4x800m relay team along with Meghan Dietter. Stefanie McArdle will be a member of the 4x400m relay team.